Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Featured on Scenic Glory and June Sponsorships


I am so excited to share this feature! I contacted Lindsay of Scenic Glory a month or so ago to share the story of my half-sleeve. Head on over there and read about it if you're interested! And while you're at it make sure to follow Lindsay, her blog is just lovely and is one of my daily reads!

On a side note I am sponsoring Lindsay for the month of June.  I am also sponsoring these lovely ladies:


Olive QV Grab Button


So make sure to check them out as well!  Have a lovely mid-week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I absolutely LOVE your tattoo story on Lindsay's blog. It's beautiful :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature! I'll have to read your story :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.