Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Do you guys like things like this? I love TILTs because I can find so many awesome blogs and videos and fun things.  I promise I'll write something more interesting this weekend...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this blog, Literally Unbelievable, that features Facebook users who think that Onion stories are real.

Did you watch "Doug" as a kid? Here is a medley of Beets songs.  You're welcome.

I was featured in this CNN feature, Brides' Offbeat Budgeting Tips.  Click on "Mix up the Menu" to read about our wedding :)

I watch this video every Halloween.

+~+~+~+~+~+

Isn't this dress stunning? Totally bought it.

+~+~+~+~+~+

This video is absolutely lovely and will probably make you cry.

75 Ways to Stay Unhappy Forever...a great reminder for us all.

Remember this video from the early 2000s? When it took forever to load Flash?

I laugh every time I see this.

This tattoo is totally freaking badass. Labyrinth FTW!

A guide to understanding hipsters.

This photo project chronicles the life of a woman slowly dying of AIDS. Truly inspiring/heartbreaking/amazing. Please check it out.

+~+~+~+~+~+

Isn't this dress amazing?

+~+~+~+~+~+


How about this dress?

+~+~+~+~+~+

Ever wanted to see Winnie the Pooh in Russian?  The answer, of course, is "Да."

+~+~+~+~+~+
Probably could use this handbag in my purse arsenal.

+~+~+~+~+~+
What are you loving this week?

6 comments:

  1. That houndstooth dress is incredible! Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool post - a link buffet! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I read an Onion article, I thought it was real.

    Boy, did I feel ridiculous when I found out it wasn't.

    That's me ... Gullible with a capital G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad! You bought that dress!

    I had to watch Winnie the Pooh in my Russian classes. It's...a bit different than the version I grew up with, hahaha.

    And I still say "WTF Mate?" every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up things I love Thursdays. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.