For some reason I am not feeling particularly coherent today, so here you are, a numbered list instead of paragraphs!
1. I'm contemplating a giveaway...but want to gauge interest first. Would any of you be interested in a very artsy "Maine" giveaway featuring an amazing Maine artist and craftswoman? I'd love to hear your opinions.
2. Rob leaves early tomorrow morning to prepare for his sister's Baccalaureate and Graduation on Sunday and Monday, respectively. I can't go because I have to travel for work on Sunday, but for some reason him leaving is always harder on me than when I'm the one leaving. I think it's a sort of PTSD left over from our Army days, when I was constantly anticipating him leaving me after a week or two together. I get really anxious, so anxious that my chest aches, and I wake up every 3 hours the night before freaking out until it's time to get out of bed. I have a lot of residual issues left over from the Army days...actually I've been struggling with composing a post about it.
3. Piggybacking on #2, I'm trying to plan what to do tomorrow in Rob's absence. I'm thinking of a whole-house cleaning which is about as likely to happen as say, me cutting off my own toes, but a girl can dream. I'm thinking it'll be a nice day to chill out, get a haircut, and watch the Bruins game on my own. Have to appreciate the alone time sometimes, right?
4. Rob and I finally joined the rest of our generation and bought a Roku box with the hope of using Netflix Instant. Yes, it has taken us this long to get to this point and yes, we are 70.
5. Have you seen the pretty new button I made? I've been teaching myself Photoshop through playing around and through online tutorials and I think it's pretty lovely, if I do say so myself.
6. I'm considering getting a tattoo for Cypress at some point. I don't want a paw print, but maybe the outline of a Cypress tree or something? I never thought I'd get a pet tattoo but this little lady is my family. Call me strange but there it is.
7. One blog I'm really enjoying right now is The Quiet Life of Violet. She's one of the blogs I'm sponsoring and she is just too lovely. I love finding other young, married, female bloggers and I love finding people who are in love. Isn't love just awesome? Aren't young people in love just awesome?
What did you do this week?