To copy just about everyone else, I thought I'd celebrate Thanksgiving by listing some of the things I'm thankful for this year.
1. My husband. My rock, my source of strength, my life partner. I don't know where I'd be or what my life would be without Rob by my side, and I think I'm just about the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life.
2. My family. I have a really supportive, loving family (and in-law family) that have always been there for me. Not everyone has a family they can count on, but I do, and for that I am eternally thankful.
3. Cypress. Our little beastie has added so much to our life. We don't have kids so she acts as the "baby" in the family (no matter what my husband tells you) and I'm not sure what life would be like without her lovely little eyebrowed face.
4. My job. I complain about my job and the travel it entails sometimes, but I am really lucky to have a well-paying job with a ton of flexibility in such a difficult market. My sister helped me get this job so I owe her big time.
5. My health. I have a lot of friends and family members who are going through health-related troubles so I know the pain that comes from that sort of stress. Rob and I are both in great health and that is something to celebrate.
6. Good friends. I've made some great friends this year, in real life and online. Sometimes I have a hard time letting people in but I feel like I've opened up so much. I love all of you and all of the support you give me.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Lots of love and happiness to each of you.