3. Taking endless pictures of the view from our patio, since it seems like I never get tired of it.
I finally took one with my Nikon and I'm quite proud of it:
4. Using our new Dyson vacuum. It's hilarious because Rob and I both get so excited whenever we use it, such a fun new gadget. Totally worth the $400+, I promise you.
5. Finally getting back into photography now that my camera is alive and well again. Honestly, photographing weddings and doing other events and "professional" gigs really sapped all the enjoyment I had out of photography. I've talked to other people who say that isn't the case for them, so maybe I'm just weird.
6. Eating an old meal my dad used to make for dinner and having some corn on the cob along with it.
7. Watching SNL, eating guacamole, and snuggling on the couch later tonight.
8. Catching up on the last season of Mad Men in preparation for the season premiere on March 25. We are so freaking excited.
I hope you're all having a great weekend. And thanks, as always, for the sweet comments you left on my blogging post. You're all amazing.