Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

MST3K themed birthday party?! UM YES PLEASE THANKS GO #1. Anyone want to throw me one of these? *cough* my birthday is in May *cough*

Zombie Parking Lot.

6 Insane Roads you Won't Believe People Actually Drive On.

20 Obsolete English Words that Should Make a Comeback. Thanks Lauren!

I had far too much fun with this Text to Speech demo...thanks again Lauren :)

Awesome pictures from around the world.

And the little girl became a gorgeous woman.

This large t-shirt to fitted tee tutorial makes me want a sewing machine.

This post from Emily at XOJane in which she goes through old 5th grade journals made me laugh so hard...and wish that she had lived near me when I was a nerdy 5th grader.

Swedish Students Photographed with All of their Belongings.

If you've ever wondered what my creative process is like, here you are.

5 Terrifying Serial Killers who Happened to be Animals.

Anyone else addicted to Cadbury Eggs?

Need to want less.

Top 50 "Pictures for the Day" of 2011.

For you Mad Men fans, here is the original version/video for "Zou Bisou Bisou."

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.