Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I Love Thursday...on a Friday.

YEAH DON'T JUDGE.

Meet the real-life Robinson Crusoe, an 86-year-old man living alone on an island with huge tortoises.

Thomas Wilson (who played Biff in the Back to the Future films) carries a text postcard with answers to the most common questions he gets about the movies.

This video of children with cancer at the Seattle Children's Hospital singing "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson  totally made me sob.  Thanks to my ma for sharing this with me.

This article sums up how I feel about the recent controversial Time Magazine cover.

Photoshop in the 1950s - Pin-Up Girls Before and After.

I'm not a huge makeup person but how neat is this Make-Up Magnet Board?

15 Current Technologies a Child Born Today will Never Use.

Yayyy Word Trivia!

The face of a boy hearing sounds for the first time.  I know there are tons of videos showing the same thing, but for some reason I like the picture even better.

24 Shocking Photographs from Fictional Characters' Pasts.

Is it just me or does David Duchovny look like this guy?

Waterproof your canvas shoes!

25 Clever Ideas to Make Life Easier.

10 Things You'll See in Almost Every Tim Burton Movie.

I haven't read the book and probably won't, but this review of "50 Shades of Grey" made me laugh out loud.

I'm a sucker for awesome animal photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.