Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Ever Has or Will.

25 Everyday Things You Didn't Know Had Names.

48 Things that will Make You Feel Old.  This was trippy as hell, especially the one about Heath Ledger.

Sarah writes about the one (and in my mind, only) rule of blogging that matters.

What happened in your birth year?  (Thanks Jess!)

20 Shocking Consequences of Massachusetts Legalizing Gay Marriage.

Will Smith raps "Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire." So awesome.

Rob and I go back and forth on the subject of kids and sometimes entertain the possibility of being totally childfree.  I really enjoyed this blog post about one couple's choice to not have children.

Check out these neat race/ethnicity maps by city (I think it's just the US but still very interesting). Thanks Meg!

This gif of music format usage from 1980-2010.

Pencil vs. Camera by Ben Heine.

Garfield minus Garfield.  I've shared this before, but it's one of the funnier websites I've seen so here it is again.

An edible candy bowl?! YES PLEASE.

Off the Grid: Photos of People Living Outside Mainstream Society in the USA.

Cool conceptual photography.

Unusual view of an unusual house.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving GOMI way too much ;)

    Especially the lifestyle forum teeeehehe

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.