Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bad News/Good News

Bad news: I talked to Rob and he definitively nixed the second dog idea and I didn't want to argue about it while he's still in the middle of the woods. So for now, we're just a one-dog home.
Good news: Rob called last night after not calling for a week.

Bad news: When I went to put my socks back on after taking my TOMS off at home there was a fucking spider on the inside of them.  Thank Christ I checked first.
Good news: It's been warm enough that I can wear my TOMS everywhere I go.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Bad News: I made George Michael Bluth on The Sims 3, and I gave him the "neurotic" trait since it seemed to fit.  Now he stresses about things like the faucet.  I can relate, buddy.
Good News: The Sims is a great way to keep my mind occupied.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bad News: Robbie is still gone and it's kind of a struggle to get through the day without worrying about him.
Good News: I have great friends who text me just when I need it.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bad News: Since Rob is gone (and working 16 hour days) we can't talk much.
Good News: Every so often he sends me a really sweet text message that totally turns my mood around.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far.

1 comment:

  1. Why not get a more low maintenance pet? Like a bunny, guinea pig, or maybe a turtle?

    Or go out left field and get a Bengal kitten. They're like dogs, but a cat. They even fetch.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.