Well, here it is again. My readers know all too well how much I love surveys and memery, so here's another one for you courtesy of Tricia of Mama Marchand's Musings.
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
When I was a kid instead of calling myself "Caitlin" I could only say "Keek." The name stuck. My 2-year-old niece calls me Auntie Keek.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
When in a foreign bathroom (especially public bathrooms) I have to plug my ears while flushing the toilet. I can't deal with loud sounds very well so if I can't anticipate how loud it will be it is easier to plug my ears.
3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
"Best Damn Thing" by Avril Lavigne. No shame.
4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who show their insecurities by constantly trying to prove how much better they are than others.
5. What's one of your nervous habits?
Picking my lips, talking quickly, grabbing at my skin.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right, because Rob has to sleep next to the door.
7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I had a little yellow doll that I would throw around all the time, and my parents gave it the name "Kamikaze Baby." Not all that culturally aware but it was a different time, the early 90s.
8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I can't drink much at Starbucks because a lot of their drinks contain gluten, and their staff is usually not the least bit knowledgeable about celiac disease or wheat allergies. So I usually get the passion iced tea, sweetened.
9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Love yourself, don't focus on the negative aspects of your appearance, yadda yadda. If we're speaking about vanity rules, I don't preach anything because the world is lucky if I remember to look at myself in the mirror before I leave the house on any given day.
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water, unless I have a healing back tattoo, in which case I face the water.
11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
My thumbs are double-jointed, I can twist my legs in weird directions and ditto with my arms.
12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Lipton Noodle Soup. It's bad for me because it has gluten in it and would make me violently ill. So I guess I don't "eat it anyways" sadly :( In terms of foods I can actually eat, brownies, nachos, cookies, cheese.
13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
I only sleep in my undies!
If this survey catches your fancy make sure to leave me a link to your list! I love learning more about blogger friends. :)