1. I hate my feet. Hate them. I don't even want to tell you why I hate them. Suffice it to say that I once told Rob that I would rather get a tattoo on my naked buttcheek than my bare foot just because of the embarrassment of having to show my foot to a tattoo artist.
2. Sometimes I pick my lips so badly they bleed. Rob has tried various techniques to get me to stop this habit, the latest being mockery and shame, but so far nothing's really worked. He told me a few weeks ago that my lip "looked like the surface of Jupiter." Ah, marriage.
3. One of the things I'm most excited about when we move to New Mexico is being near a Target. I have never lived in an easy driving distance to Target.
4. I have a serious fear of money. I'm terrified of losing financial security or getting into debt. In my head if my bank account goes below a certain amount I get stressed and worried. Yet I still find the ability to make stupid impulse buys.
5. When I get really nervous, I'll grab the extra skin on my ribs and pull at it.
6. I look like a kidnapped 7-year-old hipster today, and if you follow me on Instagram you already knew that:
7. I am terrified of this move. I'm afraid of completely losing it and not getting everything done in time and spending all of our hard-earned savings.
8. My husband is hotter than I am. Why a 9 fell in love with a "normal 6, drunk 7"* I'll never know.
*30 Rock reference, for those of you who didn't catch it.
9. I'm currently dealing with a massive inferiority complex when it comes to my blog.
10. The only reason I created a number 10 was because I didn't want to end on an odd number, especially my least favorite odd number.