Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Nova shared this last week and I had to pass it along - PUNtries of the World.

This video from Portlandia made me laugh out loud - Is it Local?

I've heard a lot of people ask for this - Alternatives to Pandora and Last.FM.

Who doesn't love the Holstee Manifesto? Click the image to make it bigger.

This funny Amazon review made me laugh. And who doesn't enjoy laughing?


If you have never seen the Drunk History series on YouTube, watch it NOW.  Click here, here, and here for my favorites.

I just saw HP7 the other day, so this is fitting: the Parseltongue Translator.

One of my favorite videos (and one that Rob and I quote all the time), Marcel the Shell with Shoes On.

The entire version of "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" from 30 Rock.

How cute is this dress? Too bad the color would wash me out.



I used to watch this video over and over again when I was in Russia and Rob was in Iraq. Always made me laugh.

Sorry for the shorter post today. I hope you all have a great Thursday!

By the way, I finally went hiking with Rob and his coworkers...will write a post on that for Friday with lots of pictures.


4 comments:

  1. DRUNK HISTORY! I forgot all about that, Jack Black makes me laugh the most. I love how we just straight up steal things from each others' TILT posts every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting that Pandora alternative website!!!! I am totally going to test those out at work today :) And Marcell is so cute, I've always loved that video! Haha, that Parseltongue translator is great, how did you like the movie? Can't wait to see your hiking pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that portlandia clip is SO funny...i love the one where they go dumpster diving, too! happy thursday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always quote marcel the shell when i have a cold. i sound just like it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.