Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, July 8, 2011

Caitlin and Rob are going...

...to the beach!


No, no, not a beach like that.  More like this.  So, the water will be a little chillier and we'll still be in Maine, but still.  We'll be on sand and that means it's a beach and I'm totally justified in calling this a beach vacation.

Rob and I will celebrate one year of marriage on Sunday and to celebrate we decided to take a wee trip to a beach, in a hotel that is directly on the beach.

Anyway, during our mini-vacation I'll be more or less unplugged.  I wanted to wish you all a wonderful weekend before we leave, so here it is.

See you on Monday!

P.S. Sorry for two posts in one day!

10 comments:

  1. happy one year! have so much fun...definitely leave the computer at home and enjoy your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beach is a beach, no matter where it is! Have a great time! :) And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Enjoy! I wish we had a beach in Utah, even if it was cold. The feeling of sand is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! If it has sand and water it is TOTALLY a beach. :D Have a great trip.

    Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your anniversary is gage's birthday! happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you guys have a beautiful time! Have fun and happy anniversary! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary, Caitlin! I wish you many, many more years of happiness by each other's side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great time. I loved the beaches in Maine. Make sure you takes some pictures! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congratulations Caitlin!!! And enjoy your first anniversary trip! =D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.