2. It feels really good to finally know which of Santa Fe's many grocery stores is "ours." I know that's a tiny thing, but in Maine most places only have one grocery store so you kind of identify with it. We loved our Hannaford back in Farmington because we knew where everything was and could get anything we needed there. The one issue with our new grocery store is that we can't get a lot of "conventional" brands (like normal Chex) because it's kind of a hippy-dippy all-natural situation. Oh well, I guess that's what CVS is for.
3. We've been having fun cooking in our new kitchen, though space is far more limited than in our last apartment. Our first meal was comprised of baked chicken tenders and french fries, and tomorrow we're going to our new favorite restaurant for yummy Mexican. We're trying to get better at meal planning, since our usually MO is to just buy every day what we need for that particular day.
4. We've had a lot of fun decorating our new home. Since, as previously mentioned, our house is considerably smaller than our previous domiciles we've had to work a lot harder to make all of our things fit. One thing we got really excited about once we got here was that holy candles are available everywhere, including Target. We bought La Virgen de Guadalupe and San Antonio, my grandmother's favorite Saint.
5. My Nikon D60 finally got repaired and was sent back to me just before we moved. I took it along with us on a short hike and maybe, just maybe, you guys won't have to deal with crappy iPhone pictures on here anymore.
6. I hope you all are having a great week so far!