Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Survey, if you Please.

I've been wondering about what direction in which I should take this blog, and I thought to myself, "Who better to ask for opinions than the people who actually do all the reading?"  So, friends, if you wouldn't mind, would you please take the survey below?  I promise it won't take very long and I really value your opinions.

Click here to take survey

And so this post isn't pure solicitation, here's an awesomely awkward picture taken of me with a bust at the Santa Fe College of Art and Design (formerly the College of Santa Fe, my dad's alma mater).


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

  1. hope you're trip is going well! so happy to hear you guys found a home...no more stressing about that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your blog (and that picture!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't the asymmetrical nature of that coat bother you? I want one (or something like it), but my OCD won't let me take the plunge. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, that picture is funny! okay, i'm about to take your survey. oh, also, blogger and its motherloving problems hasn't been letting me comment on your blog, so i'm having to use a different browser just to let you know i still come by and read! now if that isn't love i don't know what is; i do it all for you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.