Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Obligatory Anniversary Post

Two years ago today, I married my best friend and attended the most badass party ever.

Photobucket

I've tried to write this post about 13 times, failing each time because I simply don't have the words to explain what my Robbie means to me.  I really can't understand how I got so goddamn lucky to have found someone who truly understands me and has yet to run screaming from my crazy ass, but here we are and I could not be happier.  

In December we will celebrate 10 years together and I don't think I can think of a better way to have spent more than a third of my life.  Though it's been difficult, and though we've been through hell and back, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat because it's brought us to this fucking awesome place we are now.

Rob, Robbie, Robbit, Ruby, husband, I love you so fucking much it hurts. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side.  Happy Anniversary, douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.