Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Happy List

I figured after my Debbie Downer of a post yesterday I'd shine a little bit of positivity on your faces this morning.  Sometimes you just have to focus on the positive, especially when you run out of vodka.

Here are some things that are making me happy this week:

1. Your sweet comments on my last post. You guys are awesome, and even though you live in my computer I count you all as friends.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2. Four whole days with my husband. It's always better when we're together.

3. Episodes of 30 Rock, Murder She Wrote, X-Files, and Quantum Leap on Netflix.  Yeah, what? I'm a nerd.

4. The Twilight drinking game Robbie and I played earlier in the week.  We laughed through the whole movie and that's just my favorite thing ever.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. Never-ending laughing fits in the car with Rob about nothing.

6. Having Rob for an additional evening on Friday after they finish refurbing the trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.