Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Links and Things

Why American Kids are so Spoiled.  Rob and I have talked about this a lot, and frankly kids today (and their parents) are a lot of the reason I'm positively terrified to have children some day.  Via Nova.

I can't remember if I've shared this before but whatevs: 9 Unintentionally Threatening Notes and Drawings by Children.

Cosmo's 44 Most Ridiculous Sex Tips.

The 25 Greatest Unscripted Lines in Film History (video).

14 First-World Problems from the 90s. (via Justine)

Best Breaking Bad GIFs.

Best of the "Hey Girls! Did You Know about your Boobs?" meme.  I like the dinosaur ones personally.

The book seer will tell you what book to read next based on the last book you read.

101 Tips from the World's Most Famous Authors.

This and this could keep me entertained for hours.

Check out this amazing MLK portrait made of Rubik's Cubes.

Famous movie characters depicted as Charlie Brown characters.

Chicago vs. Chicago: Round 3.

My sister told me about the comics on Hark, a Vagrant and I'm addicted.  Thanks Meg!

Here's some awesome street art of 2011.

How much bullshit hides in your writing?

What Dr. Seuss Books were Actually About. (via Nova)

The Godfather vs. Arrested Development.

Super Mario Brothers Characters Drawn Realistically in a Noir Style.

Awesome photography gifts and gear for photographers. Can someone get me the shot glass set? And the iPhone shutter grip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.