Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The A-Z of Me

I believe I've done this before, but saw it once again on the lovely Liz's blog and thought I'd participate since I have some new readers.  Without further ado, the A-Z of yours truly.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Double. I would kill someone for a king.
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes.  We have a sink full right now and it's giving me panic attacks.
D. Dogs: Can't live without them. We have the best little beastie this side of the Mississippi.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast, but I forget to eat it a lot of times.
F. Favorite color: Green, all shades.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: Flute and violin. I've also played the bass machine and the tenor sax.
J. Job title: Higher Education Consultant
K. Kids: We're still deciding...
L. Live: Western Maine.
M. Mother’s name: Jennifer.
N. Nicknames: My family calls me Keek or Keek Bob (my niece calls me Auntie Keek), my husband calls me Lady, Mewf, or Mewfus.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was four I had cancer in my left kidney.  After it was removed I spent a week or two in the hospital.
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers, people who take themselves too seriously.
Q. Quote from a movie: Any line from "Wet Hot American Summer." Haven't seen it? Netflix it NOW.  You will not be disappointed.
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older sister, one younger sister.
U. Underwear: I am all about comfort. The underwear absolutely cannot ride up my buttcrack.
V. Vegetable you hate: Lima beans.
W. What makes you run late: Hanging around on the computer too long.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest, back.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Breaded chicken breast stuffed with feta, spinach and garlic, with asparagus or local sweet corn on the side.  Rob does most of the work though.
Z. Zoo animal: Big cats, monkeys, and apes.

If you decide to do this too post the link in a comment!

20 comments:

  1. my favorite color is green too! peppy and i also shared a double bed until gage was about 10 months old. ugh. now we have a king, and gage sleeps in our old bed. whenever i lay in bed with gage, it's hard for me to imagine that two grown people (one of them being enormously pregnant) ever fit into that tiny bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much... I had to do it!

    http://tiarasandacus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun! I had no idea that you had cancer when you were little. Also YOU PLAY THE VIOLIN? I'm kinda jealous. That's always an instrument I wanted to learn for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 5’3", too! :) We see eye to eye on so many things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever seen Wet Hot American Summer. Now I'm gonna have to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend introduced me to that film only quite recently- so ridiculous and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! LOVE wet hot american summer!!
    "douche bags are a hygenic product...i take that as a compliment!" baahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://harborcottage.blogspot.com/2011/09/me-z.html

    :) Thanks for sharing!

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I played the tenor sax too! Haha. Well, when I was in junior high... I've seen these posts before and they look fun!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love A-Z posts! I will have to do this sometime :)

    Your pet peeves are similar to mine--most of mine revolve around driving anyway. And you can't take yourself too seriously or you'll go crazy :-P

    Mmm wanna send dinner my way?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the EXACT same way about dishes! It sucks not having a dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i joined in too :)

    http://yellowfinchdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/a-to-z-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Caitlin,
    Just found your blog from Soul Like A Spider - contratulations on winning the amazon voucher giveaway!
    I love this list, great idea! I didn't do an A-Z on my blog, but I am a big fan of lists, I made a '25 before I'm 25' list on my blog, you can see it here:

    http://jesuisunemonstre.blogspot.com/2011/09/25-before-im-25.html

    Keep up the great work!
    Katie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A-Z lists , it looks fun
    Im going to do it !! :)

    http://rockinrocka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to do it!

    http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/gabriellaantonino

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay! i love this. it's so interesting to get to know odds and ends about people!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoops posted the wrong link.

    here is the right one!

    http://gabriellaantonino.tumblr.com/post/10209011603/a-z

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a cool post idea! I just might grab it ;) btw, i would love to do a ad/button swap if you are interested! Just let me know on my blog =)

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found your blog! And I really loved the idea. I did one also!

    Lindsey
    http://www.lindseysandwildflowers.com/2011/09/a-z-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.