- Seeing my husband gaze and smile at me while I told some guests about our time apart/the deployment and knowing that he was looking at me with all the love in the world.
- Watching episodes of Mad Men on Netflix.
- 85 degree days spent walking by the river.
- Taking a 2 1/2 hour nap after getting approximately 3 hours of sleep last night.
- Laughing with Robbie and his coworkers at his birthday/work party.
- Taking a shot together using our geeky test tube shot set from Urban Outfitters.
- Watching my husband's Army contract burn and knowing that we don't ever have to worry about him leaving for war again.
- Everything about this picture.
I have a big photo-heavy post all about birthday week I can't wait to share with you next week.
What are you all doing this weekend?