Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sponsors, Features & Things

Did you notice my brand new sponsors bar on the right-hand side? I keep looking at it because it is just so lovely.

I'm shooting a wedding today and it's my last weekend in Maine for a month, so I might be kind of quiet.  I wanted to let you guys know that our love story is being featured on Danfredo Rivera's blog today and that you should go check it out now!  Danielle is one of my sponsors as well, and she's awesome, so you probably should read her blog regardless of whether I'm on it or not.

Photobucket

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and happy October!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog sponsoring adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, there I am! Thanks so much for that!

    And also I love that story. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the blog sponsoring, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay sponsors! Also I can't believe you're already almost leaving. I'm still so jealous and excited to see what your posts are about while you're there! Have a great weekend at home and enjoyyyyy quality time with the fam jam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sponsors! Your blog is all grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.