This week was a little tough on me, starting a new project and being away from my husband and all, so I thought it was a good idea to think about what I'm thankful for this lovely Thursday morning.
1. Finally getting my favorite jacket drycleaned, and noticing that the drycleaners successfully removed two 3-year old stains.
2. The simple joy of getting to fly home after a week of work.
3. Doing well on the project so far and making my team happy and more relaxed about upcoming deadlines.
4. Allegra. Enough said.
5. The aforementioned random morning texts from my husband that say only a single word and that brighten up my day immensely.
6. Finally seeing the sun after a week of rain and dreary skies.
7. This Arrested Development Clue game, which sadly is not real, but still...someone out there was awesome enough to think about it.
8. Going to SEATTLE in less than a week! Eeek!
What are you thankful for on Thursday? :)