Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ABCs of Me

I couldn't think of anything to write this evening, so I am writing this ABCs of Me, inspired by Anonymous was a Woman.


Age: 24, 25 in a month.

Bed Size: Double, hoping for a queen one day.

Chore you hate: DISHES.

Dogs: Love them, especially mine!

Essential start of your day: Early morning snuggles.

Favorite Color: Green

Gold or silver: Palladium...doesn't make me itch.

Height: 5'3" or so.

Instruments I play (or have played): Violin, flute, and some guitar.

Job Title: Software consultant.

Kids: Lovely! We don't have any but probably will at some point in the future.

Live: Maine.

Mom's Name: Jennifer.

Nickname: Keek by my family, Moof by my husband.

Overnight hospital stays: When I had cancer as a child.

Pet Peeve: Self-righteousness.

Quote from a movie: Anything from "Wet Hot American Summer."

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: One older sister, one younger sister.

Time you wake up: On weekdays, anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30 usually.

Underwear: Yes.

Vegetables you dislike: Hmm...never had brussels sprouts but they seem gross.

What makes you run late: Sleeping!

X-rays you've had done: Chest/abdomen area.

Yummy food you make: Nutella lava cookies.

Zoo animal: The big kitties!

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.