Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Excuses, excuses

So today I soaked my nails in nail polish remover and now the cursed acrylics are GONE. I really hated those bitches, except in terms of scratching. Scratching an itch felt amazing with those nails.

Nick and Jessi's wedding was wonderful. It went much smoother than I originally expected. I posted some pictures on my Flickr if you're interested. They pulled one of those unique first dance things...it started out all slow but then transitioned into a medley of fast songs, to which they had choreographed this insane dance. Hilarious and tons of fun. Rob had a bit too much to drink--as did I--so we had to take a personal day on Monday.

I started my new job today. I'm working from home, which is...interesting. It's difficult to focus sometimes but at the same time, I've dedicated one whole room to my office and that helps.

I really, really, really want to buy Phish Food ice cream right. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.