Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A different kind of 365 project...

I broke down and bought this on Etsy yesterday:

It has one page for each day of the year. I decided that this book is going to come with me everywhere, and I will write a page or less every day this year. Maybe a quote, maybe a journal entry, but something will be written each day for 365 days.

I figure it'll be a cool momento for my kids or grandkids someday at the very least.

And for me, of course.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! i used to write in a journal everyday but between blogging and being busy everyday it's hard to find the time. jotting down a few phrases or a quote is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the perfect thing to start up some journaling!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.